Exfoliating Treatment Mask
¹Sweet almond oil unrefined, glycerine, ¹caster sugar unrefined, ¹apricot kernel oil, sucrose stearate – naturally derived emulsifier, water, ¹oats, ¹ pomegranate seed oil, ¹ black mulberrires, ¹ dried figs, turmeric extract, ¹ sea buckthorn fruit oil, ¹ cornflour, natural vitamin e, ¹ orange oil sweet, levulinic acid, ¹ bergamot peel oil, sunflower oil, ¹ cypress oil, ¹ petitgrain oil, ¹cedrus atlantica bark oil, sodium levulinate, ¹ patchouli oil, ¹ turmeric, ¹ ginger oil, ¹ black pepper oil, natural ph adjuster, ¹ cinnamon bark oil, ¹ aloe vera, ¹ black cumin seed oil, ¹ clove bud oil, kaolin clay, ¹ rose oil, limonene, linalool, cinnamal, eugenol, geraniol, citral ¹ = organic ingredient.
This luxurious twice-a-week revitalisation treatment will brighten, smooth and soften your skin.
Our wonderfully light and fine-grained face mask gently exfoliates without removing your skin’s own essential oils. No tightness or soreness because our moisture-loving glycerine keeps your face soft and hydrated. The organic sugar granules provide natural exfoliation to gently remove dead skin and reveal a glowing complexion.
And when you’re finished, this honey-coloured, oil-to-milk mask melts away with a splash of water to leave your skin feeling fresh and invigorated.
Saira Skin Exfoliating Treatment Mask contains organic mulberry, fig, and pomegranate oils, as well as turmeric oil to brighten your skin, and organic sugar to gently exfoliate, all of which are essential features of Himalayan skincare routines. Use to open congested pores, remove a build-up of grime, or re-energise tired skin.
The Exfoliating Ritual
Perform twice a week on clean, dry, make-up-free skin
- Dip your fingertips into the balm and apply to your face
- Using circular motions, massage into your skin to cleanse and exfoliate
- Sit down, tilt your head back and lay a warm, damp muslin cloth over your face
- Enjoy the feeling of quiet energisation as the ingredients work on your skin (about 5 mins)
- Wipe your face clean, splash on cold water, then pat dry
- Finish with the Saira Skin Hydrating Facial Oil Replenishing Ritual