- Pour some cleansing oil into the palm of your hand
- Using a circular motion, massage oil into your face and neck, and around your eyes
- To remove mascara, apply oil to your fingertips then gently massage your eyelashes between your fingers
- Dampen an organic muslin cloth* with warm water and use your favourite side – exfoliating or smooth – to wipe your face clean
- Splash your face with warm water and pat your skin dry with a clean towel
- Finish with the SairaSkin Hydrating Facial Oil Replenishing Ritual
*Perform twice a day, morning and evening, to remove sweat, pollution, dead skin cells, impurities, and make-up
*It’s best to wash muslin cloths between cleanses. Some shrinkage may occur.
- With Dry fingers massage a small amount of the balm - mask onto dry skin using gentle circular movements to cleanse and exfoliate.
- If wearing makeup - remove with our Nourishing Cleansing Oil, before applying the Exfoliating Treatment Mask.
- Leave on skin for 15 minutes and relax
- Remove gently by emulsifying the mask with a little water, then rinse off completely with luke warm water and pat dry with the soft side of our organic Muslin Cloth.
- Follow with our Hydrating Facial Oil for glowing results.
*For best results, use our Exfoliating Treatment Mask twice a week on clean, dry skin.
- Dampen the cloth with lukewarm water.
- For an exfoliating cleanse, gently sweep the netted side over the face or use the soft side on more sensitive skin types.
- We recommend using a fresh clean cloth every time you cleanse.
*Please note our Exfoliating Muslin Cloths are made from 100% natural fibres and should be washed at a low temperature. They will shrink a little after the first wash. Use a gentle detergent and avoid fabric softener. Hang or lay flat to dry.
- Pump a few drops of the oil into dry hands and gently massage into dry skin, allowing the aroma to soothe and relax the mind and body.
- For a skin smoothing boost, use our Muslin cloth to exfoliate the skin and stimulate circulation, paying extra attention to dry areas such as knees and elbows.
- Rinse off and gently pat skin dry.
- Pump a few drops onto dry fingertips and gently massage into the face.
- Wash off with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
- For best results, use every morning and evening.
- Morning and evening warm three drops in your hands, close your eyes and take a moment to breathe in the soothing aroma.
- Gently press into a cleansed face and neck. Allow your skin to absorb the nourishing oil.
- Finish with SPF if wearing during the day. We love Heliocare
- Each morning and evening, gently tap a drop of serum around the eye area with your fingertip.
- Allow it to absorb fully before wearing any eye makeup.
- Mix one scoop (1mg) of powder with a few drops of water in the palm of your hand to create a serum. Use one scoop for the face and one for the neck.
- Gently massage into the face and neck until fully absorbed
- Follow with your usual moisturiser or facial oil
- Finish with the right Heliocare sun protection to protect skin and maximise the benefits of the treatment.
- Shake well!
- Use a full finger-length of the cream to cleansed skin as the last thing you apply before make-up. Heliocare 360° can be used on top of, or in place of, your daily moisturiser.
- Repeat application throughout the day if spending time in the sun.