It has taken me years to be confident in my own skin. Having suffered psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis, my journey with skincare has been a roller-coaster. With age and wisdom, I have learnt that great skin comes from an inner peace that shines through your skin and lights up your face.
The replenishing ritual
- Pour three drops of oil into the palm of your hands.
- Rub your hands together to warm up the oil and release the fragrance.
- Enjoy a precious moment of calm to close your eyes and inhale the aromas.
- Press the oil into your forehead, cheeks, chin and neck, and let your skin absorb the nourishing oil.
The exfoliating ritual
- Dip your fingertips into the balm and apply to a cleansed, dry face.
- Using circular motions, massage gently into your skin to exfoliate.
- Enjoy the energisation as the ingredients begin to work on your skin.
- Wipe your face clean with a damp muslin cloth, splash on cold water then pat dry.