It has taken me years to be confident in my own skin. Having suffered psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis, my journey with skincare has been a roller-coaster. With age and wisdom, I have learnt that great skin comes from an inner peace that shines through your skin and lights up your face.
The replenishing ritual
- Pour three drops of oil into the palm of your hands.
- Rub your hands together to warm up the oil and release the fragrance.
- Enjoy a precious moment of calm to close your eyes and inhale the aromas.
- Press the oil into your forehead, cheeks, chin and neck, and let your skin absorb the nourishing oil.
The exfoliating ritual
- Dip your fingertips into the balm and apply to a cleansed, dry face.
- Using circular motions, massage gently into your skin to exfoliate.
- Enjoy the energisation as the ingredients begin to work on your skin.
- Wipe your face clean with a damp muslin cloth, splash on cold water then pat dry.
The Cleansing ritual
1. Pour cleansing oil into the palm of your hand
2. Using a circular motion, massage oil into your face and neck, and around your eyes
3. To remove mascara, apply oil to your fingertips then gently massage your eyelashes between your fingers
4. Dampen an organic muslin cloth* with warm water and use your favourite side – exfoliating or smooth – to wipe your face clean
5. Splash your face with warm water and pat your skin dry with a clean towel
6. Finish with the Saira Skin Hydrating Facial Oil Replenishing Ritual.